A Safe Home for Everyone
A Safe Home for Everyone (A.S.H.E.) provides services and support for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault to help them escape and recover from abusive environments. A.S.H.E. creates greater awareness of domestic violence prevention through community outreach and training.
Office phone: 336-982-8851
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
24 hour Hotline: 336-246-5430.
- 24-hour crisis assistance
- Shelter for families in crisis
- Court advocacy and accompaniment
- Support groups for adults and children
- Counseling services
- Educational programs and training
- Financial assistance for survivors to become self-sufficient
Additional resources available please view links to the right for more info.
Thank You to the Family Violence Prevention Services Program, US DHHS, and NC Council for Women for financial support.